workshop open to young singers age 13 to 25
school choirs welcome
flyer ~ registration form (pdfs)
Not sure if you've registered already? Check your registration status here.
Join us for an all day, comprehensive workshop, centered on improving vocal production skills and learning the art of a cappella style with our Clinician, Master Director, Dede Nibler. This curriculum, designed for the high school level, includes:
• Learning and performing a four-part harmony a cappella song that will be used as literature for classes
• Classes centered on individual and group vocal production, expression, and showmanship
• Section unity study with an award-winning quartet
• Showmanship taught by champion choreographer
• School choir directors attend for free, and choirs encouraged to perform a set for each other
• Lunch included in registration fee
About Our Clinician
Dede Nibler is the Master Director of Region 12’s award-winning Sacramento Valley Chorus. She is a retired music teacher and school administrator for the Fresno Unified School District. She received a BS degree in Voice and Piano from the University of Illinois, Campaign-Urbana, and her Masters in Administration from Cal State Fresno. Dede is an esteemed member of Sweet Adeline’s International Faculty, teaching and coaching world-wide. Dede was the clinician for our 2019 Mountain Harmony Camp where we loved her fun teaching style and infectious energy.
Showmanship Coach Julie Baxter is the choreographer for Region 12’s first place chorus, Diablo Vista Chorus. She is currently preparing DVC to compete in the upcoming Sweet Adeline 2023 International Contest in Louisville, KY
Our Teaching Quartet Rhapsody placed in the top four at our regional contest. They sing with our reigning chorus champions, Diablo Vista Chorus, and love entertaining and sharing their a cappella knowledge.
For more information email or call our program manager:
Cyndi Sharp email@example.com